Sunday, November 02, 2003

Now listening: REM, Monster
"Circus Envy"

Waiting for my courier. Have to stay, but really have nothing to do until he comes.

Waiting for something to happen.

I should explain-my wife and I are at a really bad place right now. We've backed ourselves into a corner financially and are baling madly to get out. I do love her. I do love my child. They are both good, decent people who deserve better than I can give them.

Sigh.

I want to blame Rollins for this dark place I have gotten myself into. But it's not his fault either. I got myself into it, knowing full well it would be hard to get out of. I took out the Get In The Van audiobook a while back,and I've just been on a Rollins-Black Flag kick since then. It's brought out all the anger I try to hide and bury under bonhomie.

I try not to decorate, Henry, but it's hard, man.

www.21361.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.