Friday, November 19, 2004

I just got finished reading an article on the 9/11 Commission in the October 2004 Harper's and it has me furiously angry.

I used to be one of those people who said, "Well, say what you will about the President, but he THOUGHT there were WMDs there. He didn't lie, he was just wrong." Not that it excuses the poor war planning, but it's something.

After reading this article, let me say it.

GEORGE W. BUSH IS A LIAR.

Specifically, he lied when he said, to the 9/11 Commission, that "if his (the President's) advisers had told him there was a cell in the United States, they (the government) would have moved to take care of it."

That's a quote from the 9/11 Commission Report.

Also in the 9/11 Commission Report are dozens of examples of the President's advisers, verbally and in writing, that there are Al Queda cells in the United States, before 9/11.

That, my friends, is a lie. They told him and he didn't do anything. He lied about it to us.

Call Harper's a left wing journal if you will. But do me a favor, right wingers-refute the facts. Go ahead. I double dog dare you.

Scumbags.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.