Wednesday, October 03, 2007

From March, my preseason picks, with new commentary:

"I wouldn't be a good baseball fan if I didn't make preseason picks:
AL EAST:Boston
AL CENTRAL:Cleveland
AL WEST:Oakland
AL WILD CARD:New York
NL EAST:New York
NL CENTRAL:Milwaukee
NL WEST:Arizona
NL WILD CARD: St. Louis"

AL EAST:Yuppers.
AL CENTRAL:Good Call
AL WEST: D'OH!
AL WILD CARD: No brainer

Although I have to mark myself down, because I make that pick every year-Boston for the division, New York for the wild card. It had to come true eventually.

NL EAST: Double D'OH!
NL CENTRAL: Well, that was close, anyway.
NL WEST: Wow, I didn't even remember that pick. Good call.
NL WILD CARD: Not even close.

I got 3 divisions right out of six, and 4 playoff spots out of 8. Not bad, I suppose.

So, in the tradition of foolish futurism, my playoff picks.

Boston over Anaheim Angels of California of the United States of Earth of Alpha Centauri
New York over Cleveland

Boston over New York

Philadelphia over Colorado
Arizona over Chicago

Arizona over Philadelphia

Boston over Arizona for the World Series


Game One tonight, as the three weeks of madness begins.............now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.