Thursday, July 10, 2008

Meme Time II

1. What time did you get up this morning? Way too early. 615AM, because I had to be at a Continuing Education lecture at 8AM.

2. Diamonds or pearls? "Diamonds Are Forever"(Bond movie) beats "Pearl Necklace" (ZZ Top)

3. What is your favorite t.v. show? Hard to say. I probably watch "Baseball Tonight" more than anything else, but in terms of story-ish shows, it would have to be FX's "The Riches" or Fox's "The Sarah Conner Chronicles".

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing. 

5. What is your middle name? Frederick. My father's name, and my son's name.

6. What food do you dislike? Vegetables.

7. What is your favorite song at the moment? "Vienna", Billy Joel

8. What kind of car do you drive? Hyundai Santa Fe

9. Favorite sandwich? Hard to say. At the moment, a meatball sandwich with cheese.

10. What characteristic do you despise? Mindless obedience

11. Favorite item of clothing? Red Sox t shirt

12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Paris

13. Favorite brand of clothing? Lands End

14. Where would you retire to? Doesn't matter. I'd retire tomorrow.

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I can't think of one.

16. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball

17. Furthest place you are sending this? Everywhere.

18. Person you expect to send it back first? K?

19. Missing? A sense of purpose.

20. When is your birthday? October

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. No doubt.

22. What is your shoe size? 10, I think. I don't know.

23. Pets? Nope.

24. Any exciting news you would like to share with us? Nope.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Right fielder for the Boston Red Sox.

26. How are you today? Distressed.

27. What is your favorite flower? None.

28. What is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? The day I'm not working,

29. What is your full name? Easy to mock.

30. What are you listening to right now? Jimmy Pardo's "Never Not Funny" podcast

31. What was the last thing you ate? Casserole that my wife made for my son

32. Do you wish on stars? No.

33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black.

34. How is the weather right now? Calm. A little humid. Feels like it might rain.

35. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother.

***This meme is missing #36. I have no idea what the question was. ***


36. Suggested replacement- If you could have dinner with one American President, who would you pick? Lincoln.


37. Favorite restaurant? Fridays. I know, no taste.

38. Hair color? Light brown and thinning.

39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Star Wars figurines.

40. Summer or winter? Fall.

41. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

42. Coffee or tea? Tea, but Diet Soda more than both (Coke Zero)

43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure, I like these. Spread 'em around.

44. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember. 

45. What is under your bed? Baseball cards.

46. What did you do last night? Played a tabletop baseball game, then went to bed.

47. What are you afraid of? My son living as unhappily as I am.

48. Salty or sweet? Both!

49. How many keys on your key ring? I don't know. Maybe 8.

50. How many years at your current job? 3+

51. Favorite day of the week? Days off.

52. How many towns have you lived in? Four

53. Do you make friends easily? Nope.

54. How many people will you send this to? Smoke em if you got em

55. How many will respond? No clue.

56. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, these are fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.