Sunday, October 19, 2008

When the music's over...

....turn out the lights.

Young David Price pitched a scoreless ninth, and Tampa wins, 3-1, and takes the series, 4 games to 3.


The Tampa Bay Rays are American League champions.

Nothing to be ashamed of for Boston. We gave it all we had, just fell a litle short.

Disappointing, but not horribly so.

They were just a little tiny bit better.

Sigh.

The journey is over-the journey that started in March is over.

Sigh.

Congratulations, Rays.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to offer you a Sports Announcer job. In fact, no. I say a Game Recapper.

    Recap the game, in 200 words or less. Kind of the "Movie in a Minute" (http://www.rinkworks.com/movieaminute/) idea, only "Game in a Minute".

    Its a low paying, no benefit job. How can you NOT take it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Low pay, without benefits? You mean, it's kind of like life?

    Thank you, though. To be honest, I realize I'm only amusing myself.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.