Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Meme Year

Tagged by the illustrious Kathleen, (www.dontcallmekathleen.blogspot.com) here are Seven Things About Me:

1. I will do almost anything, including nearly injure myself, to get a child to laugh.

2. I am somewhere between 50 and 100 pounds overweight.

3. I have an irresistable fondness for the Ocean's Eleven/Twelve/Thirteen series.

4. I get paid more money, frankly, than I deserve.

5. Deep in my heart, I know I could devote more time and energy to maintaining my relationships.

6. Way, way down deep in my heart, I regret having a vasectomy.

7. Ironically, as much as I write, and as much as I read, my spelling is still terrible. It didn't used to be.

4 comments:

  1. I liked Ocean's 11. Are the sequels anywhere near as good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really the wrong person to ask.

    I have very few critical faculties of any kind-I liked "Bolt", for Pete's sake-so I tend to get sucked in.

    That being said, the cons are more elaborate, the double and triple crossing is still there, and the repartee is the same. Twelve got critically panned for being too cute, and Thirteen has much the same problem. It isn't a groundbreaker in any sense of the word, but it's a fun way to spend 90 minutes.

    But, as I have said, that's all I ask from a film, so the bar is set pretty low.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my grammar skills are waning, and I'm an English teacher, so don't feel too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I would like to be better. Maybe we both need to go to grammar camp.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.