Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Selections from ITunes/Where Did The Songs Go?

Apple really helped me out-their online help people discovered something that I had forgotten-I had used two different accounts to buy ITunes music, which is why a number of songs I had purchased were not being recognized.

In celebration of my ITunes finally recognizing that I own the stuff that I bought, all the songs from my(really, our)(as you will see) collection that begin with the word "Where":


Metallica, "Whereever I May Roam"
Carole King, "Where You Lead"
Martina McBride, "Where Would You Be"
Traveling Wilburys, "Where Were You Last Night"
Billy Joel, "Where Were You (On Our Wedding Day)"
Elton John, "Where To Now St. Peter"
Metallica, "Where The Wild Things Are"
U2, "Where The Streets Have No Name"
Madonna, "Where Life Begins"
Chess(Soundtrack), "Where I Want To Be"
They Might Be Giants, "Where Do They Make Balloons"
Nirvana, "Where Did You Sleep Last Night"
The Supremes, "Where Did Our Love Go?"
Billy Joel, "Where's The Orchestra"

Do you have a favorite "Where"?

2 comments:

  1. Cool. I have "Where I Want To Be" from "Chess" playing in my head now.

    I also think of "Games People Play by the Alan Parsons Project. It begins with "Where do we go from here, now that all of our children are grown up". And "White Russians" from "Clutching at Straws", which is probably the best rock album ever. It begins:

    "Where do we go from here?

    They're boarding up the synagogues, Uzis on a street corner
    You can't take a photograph of Uzis on a street corner
    The DJ resigned today, they wouldn't let him have his say
    A surface scratched where the needles play, Uzis on a street corner

    Where do we go from here?"


    -------
    I know, both of these don't have the titles begin with "Where", but I was thinking of them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where Does My Heart Beat Now - Celine Dion --- Strange, but true.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.