Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Thanks to Elle for the following.

(No, not the magazine.)

(See, the blog is called "That's What Je Said". Je is the first person singular pronoun in French. See, if I am referring to her, I need to use third person singular.)

(Oh, never mind.)

Thanks to elle for the following meme theme thing:

I CAN'T
root for the New York Yankees
seem to lose any weight
imagine why people watch reality television

I CAN
tell you way too much about things you don't care about
answer a lot of questions on Jeopardy
yearn for a life I did not live

I WON'T
compromise my principles
sing karaoke
speak in public again

I WILL
be up too late tonight
regret that decision tomorrow morning
eat too many slices of pizza with dinner

I SHOULDN'T
eat too many slices of pizza with dinner
buy the portable email device I have my eye on
worry about things I cannot control

I SHOULD
call my parents more often
visit my parents more often
get more exercise

2 comments:

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.