Monday, March 08, 2010

It's Mention Monday, everybody!

Our friend @craftycmc is up to her old tricks again, holding Mention Monday, once again, on a Monday. Well played.

Besides using Twitter to whore out my blog, I would like to indeed Mention (since it is the aforementioned Monday) the incomparable, razor sharp goodness of Kelly at ordinaryartblog.com. She is, as the saying goes, dope on the floor and magic on the mic.

Plus, it is apparently International Women's Day. I'm a big fan of women. I was of woman born, and I married one, and I've been in love with a couple of others, and I'm just generally in favor of them. So, yay, women.

1 comment:

  1. And Yay, You for mentioning International Women's Day! Rock on, Mike.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.