Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Because I'm A Poised, Veteran Husband...

...when my wife says she wants cake, I hop to it.


So we're driving home from the store, with the cake, when we see someone ahead of us, at a stoplight, get out of his car...

(You slow down at this point, because something bad or weird is about to happen.)

...walk to the back, take a decorative magnet off of the back, get back in, and drive away.

Sadly, we did not get to see what the offending magnet actually said.

We were able to come up with a couple of candidates.




"Alright...listen, if Kyle Kendrick walks one more guy....DAMMIT, that's it! I'm a Mets fan now!"



"Lord, I swear, if I see one more red light....THAT'S IT! Forget it! I'm a Buddhist!"




Any others?

1 comment:

  1. "Driver carries no cash. He's married."

    (Because it was too hard to scratch off 'married' and write in 'divorced'.)

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.