Monday, August 09, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday!

I got this here. Manic Monday, #216:

What are your 10 greatest joys in life? 


That's tough on a Monday morning. 


In no particular order:


1. Simon
2. Wyatt
3. My son
4. My wife
5. Reading
6. Podcasts
7. What Jimmy Pardo calls "standing up comedy". 
8. My mother and my brothers
9. Making a stranger's baby smile in the supermarket
10. Music

I'll never do _______ again and here's why:


I'll never go to high school again because I'm too old. 
What's the coolest piece of technology you work or play with?


It's cliche and stupid to say, but my IPhone. It really is almost a miracle that a tiny little brick can do so many amazing things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.