Your friend and mine Janera , who I think has super powers, has posted another Wednesday Wickedness. Today it is the ageless star of stage and screen Cher.
1. “A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.” Have you ever had a relationship that you knew was wrong, but had fun anyway?
No. I've certainly been in relationships that were wrong, but they were not fun. If I know something is wrong, it bothers me too much to stay in it.
2. “Hate crimes are the scariest thing in the world because these people really believe what they're doing is right.” What group of people committing hate crimes in your country scares you the most and why?
Homophobes and racists scare me-not because they are literally scary, but because their vote counts as much as mine does. They are foolish people.
3. “Husbands are like fires - they go out when they're left unattended.” How much effort do you feel a good relationship requires?”
More than I've been giving.
4. “I won't be able to do what I'm doing forever. There aren't that many scripts floating around for fifty-year-old chicks.” Why are there roles for men till they get very old, yet very few roles are written for older women?
Because Hollywood has not a blessed idea what movies should be made. The fact that they are constantly surprised when certain movies hit it big shows that they have no idea what they are doing.
5. “I've always taken risks, and never worried what the world might really think of me.” Does what other people think effect what you do?
Sure. I don't think you're human if you don't.
6. “If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen.”Do you agree with Cher?
No. There are things that are unattainable, no matter how hard you want them and how hard you try.
7. “To me marriage is for five or ten years.” In you experience, can a marriage last forever?
8. “Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great.” When was the last that you felt foolish?
Today? When we got halfway to my son's school before we realized we had forgotten something.
9. “Words are like weapons; they wound sometimes.” What types of things have people said have really hurt you?
I think the only thing that would really hurt me is if you told me that I let you down. I hate that.
10. “It's not necessary, in order to be a complete person, that I have a man. It's not the end-all, be-all of my life.” Do you need to be in relationship to feel whole?
I don't know. I have never been outside of one as an adult.