Friday, April 22, 2011

Chuck Wendig's Three Sentence Challenge

The irascible Chuck Wendig has posted another weird and wonderful flash fiction challenge, this time to write a story in exactly three sentences. 

This story has been on my mind, and it inspired the following effort.




They say I should just ignore them, that two faced, mean people and heartless comments and baseless rumors are just something I have to endure, or get around, or get over. They don't understand how hard it is, how much it hurts to see everyone, everywhere being happy, and popular, and content with the world and their place in it. I'll never know what they know, and when I'm gone, they can go on without me- it's just better for everyone that way. 

1 comment:

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.