Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Brief Promotional Announcement That Is Not, Sadly, About Briefs

The inestimably talented Cameron, of whom I did not know until recently, but who is a fellow Bostonian (while I do not reside there, of course, my heart always will) and thus stout of heart and willing to believe that Evacuation Day is an actual holiday, has a little game she plays called the "Story Circle", wherein a story is begun, and passed around blogger to blogger through the month, concluding in this last week of the month. This month's story is called "Stiletto", one of my favorite Billy Joel songs, and to my everlasting shock and surprise Carrie, whom I did know and who is indisputably dope on the floor and magic on the mic, selected none other than yours truly to write the final piece of the story. Please look aqui to begin the tale, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

3 comments:

  1. Carrie does bring mad flava

    I love the ending. It was suspensful, funny, and well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. despite you having said "one of my favorite Billy Joel songs," i am all pleased that you connected with Cameron, one of my most special favorite writers and friends. you being the other, of course. sorry i did not introduce you before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Inestimably talented?" I may swoon. And of course, I have known of you from Marian's writing for all these months, but inexcusably I've not come by to read.

    Thanks so very much for joining the circle, and should you (or any of your dear readers) want to pitch an opening? Let me know! All you need is the beginning of a story and person to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.