Monday, April 23, 2007

Oh yeah-we win, 7-6, completing a three game sweep of the Yankees at Fenway.

But, but, but...my Red Sox heart always looks for the cloud on the other side of the silver lining. We needed a improbable rally-scoring three runs off of Rivera-and tying a 40 year old record-four straight homers-to beat a Yankee team who were starting Andy Pettite and Star Trek Disposable Crew Members # 1 and 2. And a team that is without their starting catcher and starting left fielder for the whole series.

This Yankee team scares the crap out of me.

Great fact from Baseball Think Factory-the series is at 56-56 over the past five years.

I don't know how much more of this I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.