Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So we won the Tavarez game! Not bad. Mussina looks lost, and the Yankees look flat, old, and done. But we'll see.

Going to see Clemens pitch tonight. In all the years I have followed the Red Sox, I never saw him pitch live. They say 9000 fans are expected in a place that seats 6400. Should be a hot, sweaty mess. We'll see.

Celtics got jobbed in the draft, again. Then again, the basketball gods gave us Bill Russell, Larry Bird, Dave Cowens, KC Jones...I guess we're still paying for that.

Went to a strip club last night to celebrate a friend's graduation. Haven't been since another friend got married nearly 15 years ago. It was an overwhelming experience.

Radiolab (www.radiolab.org) is a brilliant program.

Nick Hornby is back in The Believer! God be praised. I can't wait for his next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.