Friday, May 25, 2007

Yankees took two out of three from us, but that still leaves them 9 1/2 games out heading into Memorial Day Weekend. They get the Angels, with Howie Kendrick back, and we go down to Texas to roast. This can relatively easily turn into a race again-if we lose a series or two, and they win a series or two, suddenly its 7, then 6, then..ulp. We have to keep them down.

More about the strip club-it is the most straightforward place I have ever experienced. No agendas-you know what they want, and they know what you want, and that's it. I don't know how to feel about it. As a heterosexual male, I enjoyed it. I can't believe that the women enjoy doing it. But they get well compensated for it. I hated it, but I loved it.

There's a story that Bill Clinton is twice as expensive as the other living ex presidents. (The dead ones are a remarkably small drain on Federal coffers.) I'm sure the right wing is going to go ga ga over that, but at least SOMEONE is trying to mend America's image in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.