Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hammer of Justice Crushes You

December 14, 2007
The Diamondbacks have apparently traded for Oakland’s Dan Haren, while sending Jose (Salsa) Valverde to Houston. That’s pretty big news, as Haren has a big upside and may perform pretty well with Chris Young running down those fly balls for him in the desert.

December 15, 2007
Mindblowing concept from Dan Carlin of Hardcore History: Isn’t it true that every civilization, throughout history, believes that they are the final stage of human evolution?

December 16, 2007
If I am among the MOST positive people at my company, we are in deep fucking trouble. Everybody I talk to lately is pretty pissy. Except Cousin Simon, who is also pissy, but he really can't help it. He's a baby.

It's good that babies are cute. As Steven Wright once wisely put it, "All my friends are having babies. I have lots of friends. Babies don't have any friends."

I look at him sometimes, with those huge eyes, and wonder if he knows, on some level, how fucking completely clueless I am.

It's good that he's probably just trying to think of new ways to drool on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.