Sunday, May 18, 2008

How Sweep It Is (Games 44 and 45)

Coming off a Friday rainout, we had to play two. In Game One, Dice K was sharp, and the offense managed to beat up on Jeff Suppan, if you can imagine such a thing, and in Game Two, Timmeh pitched 5 1/3 adequate innings, and though the bullpen tried to give it back, surrendering the 5-0 lead, we came back with 2 more off of Salomon Torres (if you can imagine such a thing!) to pull off a doubleheader sweep.

I guess Wes Gardner was busy.

I spent the morning helping my wife monitor the Moon Bounce at my son's school.











Then I spent the evening watching Simon so that my brother in law could be taken out to dinner by his wife and best friend for his birthday.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.