Thursday, May 15, 2008

M 16 Yellow



This is the number 16.



This is the word yellow


This is the letter M.









May 15, 2008

Human Resources is announcing a New Performance Review System. My first, gut level reaction was, “there was an OLD performance review system?” I have never been evaluated or reviewed in any way in the 3+ years I have been here. Well, I guess I haven’t been fired. That’s a form of review, I guess.

You know what would be cool? If everybody else would do their jobs, and I could just do mine? That would be sweet.

You know what else? You can’t be in touch with everyone, all the time. Sometimes people are too busy to take your call. Cope.

I’ve never worn glasses. That being said, if you need glasses, wear them. There is a virtual certainty that, if you leave the house, you will be required to read something. So wear your damn glasses. Plus, if you’re wearing them, you haven’t lost them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.