Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hitting The Wall (E)

Saw WallE today. Amazing piece of work. Absolutely gorgeous-the most realistic animated film I've ever seen. Story very good-not quite as good as the Incredibles, really, but good. An unbelievable film experience. As usual, the short in the beginning is incredibly funny as well. Probably the most enjoyment I've ever gotten from a G rated film.

In Houston, Boston took a 9-6 lead into the seventh, and then a 9-8 lead into the eighth, before giving both leads back and falling to the Astros, 11-10. Metropolitan District Commission was the culprit. I tend not to worry about a game like this-after all, you can't win them all. And teams tend to have at least one weakness, I suppose. But one thinks a championship worthy team would be able to protect a 3 run lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.