Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Who said this Bay guy was any good anyway?

In Kansas City, Cowboy Clay and the Red Sox lost 4-3 to Gil "Ga" Meche and the Royales with Cheese. New York and Tampa also lost, so the status remains quo.

Jason Bay only got one hit, believe it or not. Manny would have had two.

:-)

Just kidding, big guy.

Seriously, trailing as we are, a status quo day means one fewer day to catch up.

Ah well.

I finally ran my IPod down to nothing, which shows me I have about 2 1/2 hours of battery life on it now. That can't be good. It was right in midpodcast-just nothing. Silence.

It pains me to think of buying another, but I can hardly imagine life without one at this point.

2 comments:

  1. The Rays (-devil) cannot beat the Tribe this season. For some dumb reason, the Indians seem to have their number this year. In years past, they have had trouble with the damned Rays and it cost them a season a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't say Devil! You'll owe them a dollar!

    Funny how that works, though-that used to be Tampa's role, making life miserable for the leaders.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.