Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Meme

Stealing from the marvelous Miss (butyoucancallmemiss.blogspot.com), and because I don't really want to explore the seedier neighborhoods of my cortex at the moment, it's Monday Meme Time:

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. The World Series
2. Having Some Free Time
3. An asteroid crashing into the Earth, killing us all
4. The coming solar storm in 2012 that's going to kill us all
5. The coming swine flu that's going to kill us all
6. The coming killer bees that are going to kill us all
7. The new Star Trek movie
8. New Replay Baseball seasons (replaybb.com)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got annoyed
2. Went to work
3. Stayed too long at work
4. Blew my voice out singing along with James Hetfield
5. Played with Simon, too briefly
6. Watched the Red Sox finish their sweep of the Yankees
7. Got annoyed again
8. Blogged

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Quit
2. Leave my job
3. Retire
4. Run away
5. Hide
6. Go into the Witness Protection Program
7. Turn invisible
8. Travel through time

8 Shows I Watch:
1. The West Wing
2. Whatever is on MLB Network
3. Whatever is on ESPN
4. Whatever is on the History Channel
5. The Colbert Report
6. South Park
7. The Sarah Connor Chronicles
8. The Daily Show

3 comments:

  1. You're not looking forward to anything that will kill us all? Sheesh! What an optimistic man you've become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in a good place right now.

    By which I mean New Jersey.

    :-)

    Hope your toofers get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a set of lists. Ha. I'll take a sudden blinding obliteration over tiny painful stings any day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.