Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm not sure how to feel about this

http://bit.ly/X7zFd

Abdul Baset Ali al-Megrahi, who was convicted of the 1988 Lockerbie bombing of a Pan Am jet, was set free by Scottish officials. He is dying of prostate cancer.

Christian charity would seem to dictate that a man, however heinous his actions in life, should be allowed the chance to die with some dignity and class in his homeland.

Then again, assuming he is guilty, he participated in the cold blooded murder of almost 300 people.

3 comments:

  1. Even though he is dying,he should not be trusted and he should still be monitored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure how I feel either, BUT he is at the place where he has to stand in front of the ultimate judge... I think I'll leave it to Himself.

    Eternity is a long sentence.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.