Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Oh, Keywords...

...you are a starving blogger's best friend.

Thanks to the little StatCounter thingy over there, --->

I can tell how folks, other than my loyal followers (all, like, 4 of them), found themselves here.

I still haven't seen one as good as DMarks' "hairy rosanna", though.

Herewith, the wierdest, recent, search phrases that led to people landing on my blog.

"all jail games"

I don't understand this one. I have never been to jail. I do play games, and I have used "All" to wash my clothes. Maybe that's it.


" 'marvelous napoleon' rape"

Now, I'm sure I've mentioned Napoleon. But I don't think I called him "marvelous". And rape sure isn't marvelous. Nor, I don't think, did Napoleon rape anyone.

"grant wahl"

Ah, I get it. He's the guy who wrote the "Beckham Experiment" book. I kept thinking of Grant Fuhr, who was a goalie.

"curtis enis 2009"

This is a curious one. Curtis Enis was a football player. He played for Penn State, then had an unremarkable pro career. He has retired, as far as I know, from football. Why anyone, other than Curtis, would be interested in him in 2009 is beyond me. He is a lead pipe cinch for your list of "Top Ten Former Pro Athletes Who Probably Got Picked On In Elementary School".

"Roy Haleed"

Oh, I get it. This is from the lyric to A Simple Desultory Philippic that I posted.



I don't think there's any question that Google makes me smarter.

Then again, I had nowhere to go but up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.