Friday, September 18, 2009

Wouldn't Join A Group That Would Have Me As A Member

...except I just did.

The Internet Baseball Writers Association of America is either desperate enough, or has standards low enough, to allow me to join their ranks. They already include writers like Gabriel Schechter and Peter Golenbock, who are, like, good, so I'm not sure what I'm doing there. But there you go. Here is the temporary website. Expect other self congratulatory prose about this in the days to come.

3 comments:

  1. Look at you Mr. Getting All Kinds Of Attention.

    Even though I'm not a massive baseball fan, I have always felt that you're an awesome writer.

    My opinion counts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really fantastic. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.