Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goodbye, Norma Jean



Janera's Wickedness this week is from the one and only Marilyn Monroe. 

1. "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." When are you at your best?



I'm still waiting to be at my best. 
2. "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." Do you ever think that you are boring?




Only when I'm awake.
3. "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." Did you ever break off a relationship because you wanted to be the one to do it?`




No. I have done so for less than honorable reasons, however. 


4. "It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone." Do you feel that she is correct?





Positively. There's no need to drag another down with you if you don't have to. 




5. "Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?" What was the last thing that you didn’t plan on doing but then thought, “What the hell!”?



Probably seeing "Toy Story 3" the afternoon of the World Cup Final. 






6. "We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets." Do you have any major regrets?


Regrets. I've had a few. Then again? Too few to mention. 




7. "What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course." What do you wear to bed?



Depends on the season. T shirt with shorts or sweats.




8. "It’s better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not." Have you ever pretended to be someone you are not because it was easier?






Not that I can recall. 





9. "I am invariably late for appointments - sometimes as much as two hours. I've tried to change my ways but the things that make me late are too strong, and too pleasing." Are you usually on time for events or appointments?





Oh yes. I hold to Chris Rock's dictum-there's no early. You're on time, or you're late. 



10. "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." What makes you smile?





Two very close, very small relatives of mine. 



2 comments:

  1. I liked that Chris Rock dictum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg to differ with you on several points, Mr. Bears. But I will wait until you come to bed to discuss...Love you.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.