Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Nine Is Right On Time

Here is a new meme home for me. Here's the Saturday Nine, called "Welcome Back"


1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?

I'm barely welcome. I'm certainly not welcome back.

2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?

My family are the only ones who will hang out with me. You have to tie a pork chop around my neck to get the dog to play with me.

3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?

Last night I couldn't get someone from an insurance company to understand that 100/2 is 50, not 60.

4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?

Jon Lester giving up five runs in the first inning last night.

5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?

Playing tabletop baseball.

6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it.

I've never had a "vacation". I've always just visited family. My family and I have never gone anywhere.

7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.

My cousins Nick and Carrie have overcome a pretty devastating loss early in their lives to become fine young people. I'm proud of them.

8. Do you have any special plans for next week?

Takin' what they are givin' because I'm working for a livin'

9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?

5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.