Friday, September 10, 2010

It's It! (What Is It?) (The Post Where Other Bloggers Work So I Don't Have To)

It's @gretchencello's birthday today. She's a poet and a little bit strange, but aren't we all? Go here to tell her how awesome she is.

She also posted this:



which is a tremendously sad but very very beautiful and totally appropriate the day before 9/11.

***

The title of the post came from this song by Faith No More-



-which is weird but beautiful, just like @gretchencello.

***

It is the wedding anniversary of two of the bestest who ever was, my brother and sister in law, @couchoud and @jcouchoud, who blogs here. They are suited for one another in an almost frightening sort of way, and have the two cutest kids who ever been borned. So go ahead and tell them they are awesome, too.

***

I'm going to keep saying this until they throw me into the loony bin, but @ordinaryart rocks my BRAIN. Go read this, and if you don't have some kind of reaction, go see your doctor, because I think you're dead.

1 comment:

  1. Awe! I just had a bday too!
    Enter my end of the summer giveaway!
    www.spankyluvsit.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.