Monday, September 06, 2010

Tagged Out!

My wife , who is entirely too tolerant, has tagged me with a meme, which she found here. I'm not going to tag anyone, but you may feel free to lift it from me. That's what they are fir, after all.

1. Why did you start blogging?

In 2003, I read about it in Newsweek, I think. I just needed an outlet, and started whining. I didn't start blogging in my current form (pretenses of entertainment) until 2006 or 7.

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why?


Stealing my wife's answer again-London and Europe.

3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?

My English teacher my junior year. She told me I could write, and reminded me that teenage problems are just as significant as any other problems, to the people that are having them.  

4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
 
I'd have to steal my wife's answer-Jimmy Pardo and/or the Never Not Funny gang.

5. Toilet paper – over or under?

I don’t really care.

6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.

I wouldn't have gone to the college I went to.

7. Tell about your pets – if any.

None. I would like one, but I really don't want the extra work-so that kind of rules that right out.

8. Do you live in a small town or a large town. (You don’t have to name the town.)

"I was born in a small town, and I live in a small town..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.