Sunday, February 03, 2008

Redemption?

New England ball on their own 20, still down 10-7.

This Will Ferrell ABA movie looks awesome.

Complete to Welker for 5.

Complete to Moss for a first down.

Maroney run for 9.

Complete to Welker for a first down.

Like a machine, this guy. If they score here, that's got to break the Giants into pieces.

Complete to Faulk for 4.

Complete to Welker for a first down.

Rollin, rollin, rollin...

I had to start my story again, because I managed to lose the previous draft. It's coming out a little tighter this time, though.

Incomplete pass.

Complete, First down, Moss.

The Giants front line is worn out.

Complete to Faulk inside the Giants 10.

3:12 to go, first and goal from the 8. This has to be killing you if you are a Giants fan.

I've been there.

Brady over throws Moss, then underthrows Welker. 3rd and goal.

Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.