Tuesday, March 04, 2008

John W. McCain

March 4, 2008

Today is National Grammar Day.

In celebration of this fact, the following blog post will contain no grammatical errors. Factual errors or quality of prose will remain at its present level. Thank you.

Now listening, “Hysteria”, Def Leppard

This video, if I recall correctly, had shots of people waltzing. That’s what I think of when I listen to it again. I guess, as Lewis Black advised, I should kill myself.

“Love Bites”

This was the real slow ballad on the album. There’s a desperation to it, a yearning that brings me right back to that era. Loving someone so much you almost don’t want to touch them for fear you’ll break them.

Ah, Lisa.


McCain has won-no surprise there. Obama and Hillary are still tied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.