Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Drain You

I'm trying to post something every single day, whether or not I really have something to say.

Game Three for the Red Sox is tonight. Oakland again, with a rematch of the pseudo opening, Matsuzaka and Blanton.

The march really begins now, with a more normal schedule from here on out.

I plan to detail each game, more to make myself pay attention to them than in the hopes that anyone will read it.

I could comment about a few things, but I don't have it in me right now.

The Riches is good tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Michael,

    I don't understand baseball, so can't comment there. But, I do love Eddie Izzard, and I have tickets to see him live in Washington DC next month. So excited! I don't afford a satellite, so I've never seen the Riches, but I have it on my netflix account. Good for you posting! I don't do it every day, but I try to keep it steady. What few readers I have, I'd like to keep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    I have been a baseball fan since I was 7, and I'm not sure I understand it either, half the time.

    My wife and I adore Izzard, though. I still haven't seen him live, but I'm pretty sure we have all of his comedy albums. You will not regret the Riches, though-it's extremely engaging, though occasionally unpleasant. The characters are rich and involving, Eddie is brilliant, and Minnie Driver is extraordinary.

    The show does what TV should-brings you into a world you don't know, makes you care about it, makes you care about the people in it, and before you know it, the hour is gone.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.