Saturday, July 05, 2008

Meme Time

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Michael
Birth Date : 10/17/1971
Current Status : Married
Eye colour : Blue
Righty or lefty : Righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Scotch (If it's not scottish it's crap!)
My Fears : The Future
My Weaknesses : Food
My Perfect Pizza : Deep dish, with multiple cheeses

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : "I can't wait to go to sleep again."
My bedtime : Usually around midnight.
My most missed memory : the last time Simon laughed at something I did.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Coke Zero
McDonald or Burger King : Burger King
Single or grouped dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Chai
Chocolate or vanilla : Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee : Cappuccino

LAYER 5 : DO YOU…
Smoke : No
Curse : Yes
Take a shower : Yes, most assuredly. Nothing worse than a stinky fat man.
Think you’ve been in love : Yes
Go to school : No.
Want to get married : Again? No one could replace my bride.
Believe in yourself : Believe in my capacity to disappoint? Sure.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Alcohol : No.
Gone to the mall : Yes
Been on stage : Yes
Eaten sushi : Yes.
Dyed your hair : No.

LAYER 7 : HAVE U EVER
Played a stripping game : No!
Changed who you were to fit in : Yes.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To get married : Never again. I want to die in my wife's arms.

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY/GIRL…
Best eye colour : No preference.
Best hair colour : No preference.
Short hair or long hair : Long.
Best height : No preference.
Attitude : Able to laugh.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A minute ago : Typing this.
Hour ago : Listening to the Slate Political Gabfest and commenting on blogs.
4.5 hours ago : Working
1 month ago : Working
Year ago : Working

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love : rock and roll
I feel : drained.
I hate : intolerance.
I hide : my panic
I miss : knowing.
I need : to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.