Monday, December 15, 2008

When In Doubt, Meme...

From the ever popular butyoucancallmemiss.blogspot.com








Hi, my name is:
Mike

But you can call me:
Spud

The one person who can drive me nuts is:
My child

My high school is/was:
better off forgotten

When I’m nervous:
I get reserved

The last song I listened to was:
Metallica's "Enter Sandman", live in Moscow, 1991

If I were to get married right now it would be to:
the everlasting surprise of my wife.

My hair is:
mostly absent

Last Christmas:
my darling nephew Simon was sick.

When I look down I see:
the sweepings of the street

The happiest recent event was:
realizing I don't have work again until the 21st.

By this time next year:
I probably won't have my Christmas shopping done, either.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
my wife

The world could do without:
American Idol

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
A cream cheese filled pretzel

Most recent thing someone else bought me:
takeout from Wendy's

In the morning I:
took my son to school, then came home and watched The West Wing

Last night I was:
watching "Sunday Night Football"

Tomorrow I am:
maybe doing a little Christmas shopping. Maybe not.

Tonight I am:
Watching "Monday Night Football"

My birthday is:
in October, but still coming way too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.