Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

As y'all can see from the counter doohickey gadget, I am now an officially minted NaNoWriMo winner. For the first time since I started doing this in 2005, I have started November with nothing and wrote 50,000 words of fiction in, it turns out, 18 days. (All "winning" means is you have written 50000 words, according to the word count robot thing that you copy and paste your story into.)

Yay, me.

All that means for you guys is I may get back to doing more blogging. Whether or not that is good news or not, I will leave as an exercise for the reader.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! For your winning and yay! for us that we get to read more of you again. Hey... I'll even do a happy dance for you. Congratulations Michael. Big grins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm really proud of myself for doing this, after having failed to finish 4 years in a row, and as a bonus, I really like what I'm doing-it feels like good, quality work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fantastic! Not only did you complete it, but you did it in 18 days? This is totally something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Miss K. I 'preciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.