Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nuns and Pirates

Thanks to @nerdist 's podcast, I heard one of the funniest comedy songs I've ever heard, a song by Paul and Storm called "Mother's Day Song", that you can listen to here. Hysterically funny, but very very NSFW.

***

One of the worst things about last night's loss was the reversal effect. (The Red Sox are losing tonight's game as of this writing, but I'm still mad about last night.) I've written off the season-this team isn't going anywhere. But after clawing all the way back, I was having a nice, relaxed feeling of satisfaction-if we can't win, at least we can poke the Yankees and bother them a little bit. It's kind of like what the Kansas Citys of the world do-once in a while, they beat the contenders and ruin their day.

To have that yanked away is decidedly unpleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.