Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Harlem Shuffle With The Invisible Kid

My wife, who is both more talented than me and funnier, found this little gem, where you answer questions using songs from your IPod, set on shuffle. I know, we've done this before, and now we're doing this again. So sue me.


1. If someone says, “Is this okay?”, you say…
"Wish You Were Here", Pink Floyd


2. What would best describe your personality?
"The Emperor's New Clothes", Elton John


3. What do you like in a guy or a girl?
"Scenes From An Italian Restaurant", Billy Joel


4. What is your life’s purpose?
"My Little Town", Paul Simon


5. What is your motto?
"Everybody Hurts", REM


6. What do you think about very often?
"Five To One", The Doors


7. What is two plus two?
"Somebody", The Eagles


8. What do you think of your best friends?
"Lament", Evita soundtrack


9. What do you think of the person you like?
"I've Loved These Days", Billy Joel


10. What is your life story?
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps", The Beatles


11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Creeping Death", Metallica




12. What do you think when you see the person you like?
"Fade To Black", Metallica




13. What do your parents think of you?
"Pop Song 89", REM




14. What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Sure Don't Feel Like Love", Paul Simon




15. What will they play at your funeral?
"She's So Fine", Jimi Hendrix





16. What is your hobby or interest?

"I Saw Her Standing There", Paul McCartney (Live)




17. What do you think of your friends?
"My Father's Gun", Elton John




18. What is the worst thing that could happen?
"Peaceful Easy Feeling", The Eagles




19.  How will you die?
"I Don't Know How To Love Him," Jesus Christ Superstar soundtrack




20. What is the one thing you regret?
"Aint It A Shame", Nirvana





21. What makes you laugh?
"Brown Sugar", The Rolling Stones




22. What makes you cry?
"Romance", REM




23. Will you ever get married?
"New Mexico", Billy Joel




24. What scares you the most?
"Bad", U2




25. Does anyone like you?
"Human Touch", Bruce Springsteen




26. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"O My God", The Police




27. What hurts right now?
"When It's Love", Van Halen




28. What will you post this as?
"Invisible Kid", Metallica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.