Wednesday, August 29, 2012

100 Word Song: "Right Cross"

[When my main muchacho Lance and his anodized pal Leeroy agreed with "The Stranger" as this week's song selection, I was so in I was nearly behind Lance as he poured his sweet tea this morning. This story is called "Right Cross"]



"I don't even know you when you're like this," she said. I clenched my fists.

"Like what?," I said, trying to sound calm.

"Like this," she said. "Why are you so angry? He was just flirting with me!"

She didn't understand. It was disrespectful. I was standing there, and this suit puts his hand on her perfectly tanned forearm. I had to hit him. I couldn't do anything else and still live with myself.

"What makes you like this?," she said.

I couldn't think of anything that made sense, so I didn't say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.