Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Can't resist a good meme...

Courtesy my supertalented sister in law (www.thebiglug.com)


1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

July, 1998. Raising my two year old son. Poorly. Working at the VA Hospital. Somewhat well.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

(Well, tomorrow.)

1. Pack up hotel room

2. Take mother out to lunch

3. Drive home

4. Try to think of reason not to drive into bridge abutment

5. Use reason generated in #4 to not drive into bridge abutment

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Jax baked cheese curls

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire (in no particular order):

Retire.

5) Places I have lived:

Bedford, MA. Littleton, MA. Chelmsford, MA. Willingboro, NJ.

6) Jobs I have had

Since I was 16 years old, I have been working in my present field. Isn't that pathetic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.