On Thursday, we think. Here's the Thursday Thunks
1. To whom did you last give the finger?
A client. They were annoying me, so I moved out of view and flashed them both the bird vigorously.
2. If you had 1,000 dollars and HAD to spend it, what would you buy?
3. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
4. When was the last photograph you took? What was it of?
5. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
6. What animal did you last pet or hold?
I can't remember.
7. What was the last superstitious thing you did?
I can't think of one.
8. What was the last text message you received?
"What is the Boston Massacre?"
9. Berleen has decided to buy twelve goats. If she trades three for some awesome pot, loses one while she was stoned, what do you think she did with the rest?
There are times when I don't understand you people. This is one of those times.
10. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence?
My wife's voice.
11. What was the last note that you wrote on your hand?
"Sarah Palin is an undereducated fool."
12. Kimber announced that she was born on another planet. Which one do you think it was and why?
You know #9? This is another one of those times.
13. What are you wearing as you answer these ridiculously stupid TT questions?
A shortsleeved dress shirt and black jeans.