Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wednesday? Wicked!

It's Wednesday Wickedness time , this week with international superstar Angelina Jolie. 
















1. “All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.” What do you do to feel sexy?




Harry Potter doesn't have a wand powerful enough. 




2. “I don't think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that's what counts.” Do you think people think you are normal?






Probably not. I'm not sure. I've always been bad at being able to tell what people think of me. 


3. “If you ask people what they've always wanted to do, most people haven't done it. That breaks my heart.” What have you always wanted to do?




Play major league baseball. 


4. “There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.” What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?




Appreciate? Hmm. I'm glad my sick family member is back home. 


My family is in good health, generally speaking, and I occasionally have 2 nickels to rub together. I'm a lot better off than most humans on planet Earth. 


5. “Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.” If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?


I would love to live in San Francisco-culturally, and climate wise, I think it's a good fit for me. 


6. “I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.”Have you ever felt that you need more sex to be happier?




Most young men answer that in the affirmative, and I probably would have, too. Now? No comment. 
7. “If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.” Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.


Only when I'm awake. 




8. “I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.” How often do you feel guilty?




See number 7. 


9. “I never like being touched, ever. People used to say I held my breath when they were hugging me. I still do.” Are you ever uncomfortable being touched?




Not really, no. 






10. “Oh, God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it's unbelievable!” Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem.




The fact that ANGELINA JOLIE said that should give us all hope. 

What have I done while having low self esteem? Everything I've done in the last, oh, 3 decades. 

What have I done ABOUT having low self esteem? Not a blessed thing. 














4 comments:

  1. Don't forget, you talk in your sleep, darling. You might want to re-think your answer...just kidding. I love you more than my iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers! Glad to see a guy getting involved here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter's wand. Too funny.

    Have a great Wednesday.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/the-lion-who-turned-into-a-dog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't feel hopeful from the last Jolie statement. I wanted to hurl. But that's me...

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.