Thursday, October 25, 2007

Game Two

Rockies score a first inning run, we get one in this inning and their kid superstar Jiminez is pitching well, 1-1 Colorado after four. I am strangely calm about this, partially because the kid is struggling with control, partially because my toe is starting to throb after my surgery earlier today.


Now reading Scott Adams' "Monkey Brain" book. Thought provoking and funny, as always. I especially like his notion of Pleasure Units. I am fat because the pleasure I get from food now outweighs the theoretical pleasure of thin later. 

Apparently the president visited the site of the wildfires and told them that life was going to be better for them tomorrow than it is today. Seems to me he said that in Jackson Square, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.