Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Imagination Station!

Thanks to the indomitable Katie, whom you should not call Kathleen(dontcallmekathleen.blogspot.com), for the Imagination Prompt Generator (http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html), a nifty little page that prompts you with a topic to blog about.

Today's Prompt is

"Were you ever rushed to the hospital? What for?"

Oh my, yes. Never in an ambulance, though.

In the last couple of years, I have been hospitalized twice for cellulitis. Before that, it would be cellulitis again in college, a few sports wounds in high school, and emergency surgery the summer I was about to turn 5, for a urinary matter that goes without further discussion.

2 comments:

  1. Urinary matters are the worst. I've had a few of those in my lifetime.

    Short of giving birth I hear that those matters are the worst.

    Actually, I never heard that, but it makes the fact that I was crying for days about it a little more cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard from people who would know that kidney stones hurt as bad as childbirth. Having had medical types intimately involved with things urinary makes me agree with this assessment-even a catheter hurts pretty bad. I would have given up atomic secrets the last time I had one.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.