Sunday, November 09, 2008

Palin in 2012!

I haven't been blogging much at all since the election and the end of baseball season. I've had plenty of thoughts in my head, just not time or wherewithal to put them down here.

I really have got to get another job. I feel like my talent is being wasted where I am. Of course, now is probably the worst time in the last 80 years to be trying to find a job, even in my profession, which is in high demand. I think my problem is I really don't like my profession.

Yeah, that would have something to do with it.

So while I was sitting around cursing my fate (which other people call being alive), I was thinking about the following:

-I don't agree that Sarah Palin's political future is over. Kenneth O'Donnell tried to point out that all previous vice presidential losers have essentially sunk back into the woodwork, which is true. However, I don't think there has ever been a vice presidential loser this young, incredibly compelling, and popular. I have a feeling Caribou Barbie will be back.

-Scott Boras is smoking crack. " "When you think about the parameters of who should be the highest-paid player in the game, Manny Ramirez fulfills them all," Boras said " ( from http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/thebuzz/)

Uh, yeah. Except for "catching the ball", "showing up on time", "running",...stuff like that.

Boras also wants Jason Varitek to get a four year contract from the Red Sox. I love Jason Varitek. Every Red Sox fan loves Jason Varitek.

Jason Varitek hit .220 last year.

Jason Varitek does not deserve a four year contract, not even if he is the second coming of Johnny Bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.