Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Game Fourteen: Victorus Interruptus

In the seventh, Boston leads Minnesota, 10-1. It is raining. Big frakkin' surprise there. In the Northeast, it has been raining continuously since Labor Day.
***
That may be an exaggeration.
***
I get a lot of spam. It used to not bother me at all, but it's really starting to. I'm afraid I might be missing emails.
***
I'm currently reading "A Baseball Winter", a behind the scenes look at the baseball postseason between the 1984 and 1985 seasons. It's rare that I stumble upon a baseball book I've never heard of, but this is one. It's interesting, at least partially because it's so very dated-front offices work very differently now.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.