Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Open Season-It's Question Time!

Inspired by Katie (dontcallmekathleen.blogspot.com), I'd like to open the floor, so that you all fall through into the basement.








Ha!









No, seriously, I'd like to open the floor.........to questions. Ask me questions in the comments-anything you want-politics, art, philosophy, boxing, the Boxer Rebellion, dadaism, the importance of a good slugging percentage, truth, beauty, the sacrifice bunt, the infield fly rule-and I promise I will answer them.

I cannot promise the answers will be correct, accurate, serious, or even truthful. I cannot promise my answers will not result in bodily injury, or the death of millions because of swine flu. But I will answer them, each and every one.

Promise.

5 comments:

  1. I have a lot for you. Here's the first batch.

    1. What's your favorite part of father-hood? Least favorite?

    2. If you were asked 25 years ago where you would be today, would you ever think you'd be where you were?

    3. Where did you get your love for sports from?

    4. Does your wife like sports?

    5. How old are your children? (Do you even have more than one?

    6. What are the most powerful lyrics you've ever heard?

    7. What's the most embarassing moment you've ever had?

    8. Do you have any "Guilty Pleasure" music artists that you enjoy? (Other than Vanilla Ice)

    9. If you could say one thing to someone who has gone from your life for whatever reason, what would you say?

    10. What color is the shirt you're wearing right now?

    More to come...maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Who is your favorite author?

    2. What book has had an impact on your life?

    3.What did you want to be when you were somewhere around 10 years old?

    4. Why do you hate your job?

    5. What would you rather do?

    6.What is it like to watch the Red Sox in person?

    7.What foods will you not eat?

    8.Am I understanding correctly... do you live in Yankee territory but follow the Red Sox?

    9.If yes, does this ever present the possibility of bodily harm?

    10. What is your favorite music group? You seem to have diverse taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmk. As I said on Katie's blog, I'm also doing this on mine! I've seen it a couple places this week. I've never been to your blog before, but my question for you is: what's your guilty pleasure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Brad Penny throws another pitch for the Red Sox, and I decide to jump off the Tobin bridge, will you catch me or join me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moneyball. No doubt you've read it. What's your take? On base percentage...is it the most important stat?

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.