Sunday, May 10, 2009

Game Thirty Two: Mother Bleeper!

Battling those Naughty Fish on the ESPN Sunday Night Game, Big Papi and Jason Bay crack back to back doubles to break open a 3-3 tie.

Leading 4-3, we pick up the action in the top of the ninth, with the Lord of The Dance walking Iwamura, allowing him to take second on an errant pickup throw, and then surrendering a single to Jason Bartlett to push Iwamura to third.

Le Sigh.

Northeastern's own Carlos Pena up now, with all kinds of trouble a-brewin'.

Pimpin' ain't easy.

Papelbon strikes out Pena swinging on some seriously nasty high heat.

BJ Upton now. Papelbon blows him away. 2 out.

Now it's Carl Crawford. Dictionary definition of a mixed blessing-I want him to do good for my fantasy team, but I obviously want him to do poorly against the Red Sox. Let's put it this way, Baseball Gods-there is nothing Crawford can do in this at bat that would affect my fantasy team in any measurable way. A strikeout would be fine with me, thanks.

And Paps does it! A walk, a hit, an error, and then striking out the side! WOW!

Cue the music, and Ananda, begin dancing....".....I love that dirty water....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Boston, you're my home......"

Here's the link to the Brian Posehn clip. He tells it as an autograph request this time, whereas he also tells it as a interview for the school paper. Either way, it's a funny story, but very, very, dramatically, emphatically, full throatedly, NSFW.



1 comment:

  1. Whahoo! I am happy and I am dancing! Sounds like you did a bit of dancing too. Feels good doesn't it?

    I have never seen this clip of Brian Posehn. LOL Now that I've seen it, I know that I've seen him before. A great end to my evening.

    Thanks Michael. Big grins!

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.