Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Know It's Saturday, but...

Here's my Wednesday Wickedness, which you can find here-10 questions, derived or created by statements from a famous person, this time one of the Patron Saints of Cool, Francis Albert Sinatra.


1. How often do you drink alcohol?


Never. And I'm not fudging or equivocating, either. I literally cannot remember the last drop of alcohol I tasted. Just don't care for it, never have, never will.



2. Have you ever gloated or wanted to gloat over success?



One of the pluses of being a failure is that you don't have to worry about gloating.



3. What do you enjoy most about your life?


Doing this.


4. Do you ever overthink?



Constantly.



5. Tell us about your best friend.


Hands down, in the clubhouse with a 10 shot lead, my wife. That isn't fair-it's an unfair burden to put that on your spouse-but it is undeniable.



6. How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s.o?




Critical. The fact that she is smokin' hot is just a side benefit.




7. What is the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?




I tend to shy away from conflict. I can't think of a time where I did anything but run away from an enemy.




8. What's your favorite color?


Red. Always has been.




9. Are you ever a clown?




When around small children. I will do nearly anything, including risking bodily injury, to make a small child laugh.




10. Have you ever tried getting even?



I'm not sure that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.