Sunday, June 27, 2010

More Grand Theft Meme



A marvelous blog, Sunday Stealing, apparently is just Meme-O-Rama for we poor, struggling content creators. Always willing to help out when someone else does the work for me, here's my response to the First Twenty Two of what may be Eighty Questions. Which, as we all know, is four times better than playing Twenty Questions.

1. What curse word do you use the most?

Fuck, or fucking. I don't curse all that much, at least compared to some people I know. Raising a child, and then later being around small ones, helps with that.

2. Do you own an iPod?

Oh yeah. I would have a lot of trouble existing without one.

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?

I don't. Other than work, I never answer the phone.

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?

Yes.

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?

I was in the parking lot of a grocery store. I had just finished at the doctor's office, and was picking up a gallon of milk before heading home. I heard the news announced by Carl Kassell on NPR. I immediately thought of the B52 that crashed into the Empire State Building during World War II, and thought, "Huh. What a terrible, terrible navigational error." This was between the first strike and the second one. What makes me marvel in retrospect is that it didn't occur to me that it was a gorgeous, clear day. I'm about 1 1/2-2 hours outside of New York City, so while we don't have exactly the same weather, it's generally speaking similar-there is no possible way it could be a navigational error. But that was my first thought-what an awful accident.

6. What was the last movie you watched?

Part of ESPN's "30 for 30"-a documentary called "June 17, 1994".

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?

My wife probably has. She has called me just about everything at one point or another.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?

No. I use a sleep aid called "Being Really Fucking Tired All The Damn Time".

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

If private medical information is a secret, then yes.

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Breasts. Sorry, but it's true.

11. What are you looking forward to?

Good question. My new nephew's birth. Given that it's 90000 degrees and humid outside, I'm pretty sure his mom is looking forward to it, too.

12. Do you own any band t-shirts?

Not as many as I did.

13. What will you be doing in one hour?

Going to the library and dropping off some old books, then picking up some I had on reserve.

14. Is anyone in love with you?

Lord, I hope so.

15. Last time you cried?

Silly question. Men don't cry.

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?

Laptop.

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

Nope.

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?

I'm pretty sure my wife would object.

19. What were you doing before this?

Reading "Print The Legend", a mystery novel about the death of Ernest Hemingway

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?

Years ago, at the Sheraton St. Regis in New York City, to save money on a theatre trip.

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

Four. To function WELL? Nine.

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?

No. It's a mistake. I know it's a mistake. But I still do it.

1 comment:

  1. I should call my hubby lazy now :)
    Have a great Sunday
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/triplets-at-66/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.